Detailed experience on how to decorate clothing shop, how to display and decorate small (big), male and female clothing shops . This content guides Startup to set up a specific fashion shop.
From choosing the main color, to the lighting of the fashion shop, the fashion store, to the small details to decorate the fitting room, the style font designed for the store’s door … will be directed lead in the topic of decorating and displaying this clothing shop.
- 0.1 1. THE COLOR OF THE STORE MUST BE CONSISTENT.
- 0.2 2. HOW TO MAKE GOOD ESTIMATION OF FASHION CLOTHING STORE DESIGN?
- 0.3 3. HOW SHOULD THE CLOTHING STORE FIX COLOR PROBLEMS?
- 0.4 4. IN ONE YEAR, THE DESIGN SEASON IS HIGH IN THE SPRING AFTER THE TET HOLIDAY OR JULY AUGUST.
- 0.5 5. HOW TO AVOID BAD TRENDS IN THE PROCESS OF DECORATING A NICE CLOTHES SHOP?
- 0.6 6. HOW TO DESIGN A FITTING ROOM – IN THE DESIGN OF MEN’S AND WOMEN’S CLOTHING SHOPS
- 0.7 7. HOW TO DESIGN A FASHION SHOP LIGHT?
- 0.8 8. HOW TO BUILD A COMPREHENSIVE FASHION BOUTIQUE SHOP DECORATION PLAN: FIRST, CHOOSE A TIME.
- 0.9 THE FIRST IS THE PLACEMENT OF SOME TYPES OF ACCESSORIES:
- 0.9.1 – IS THE FONT AND FONT SIZE LARGE AND SUITABLE FOR THE DOOR?
- 0.9.2 – LOCATION AND EQUIPMENT OF THE CASH REGISTER.
- 0.9.3 – LOCATION OF TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT OF THE FITTING ROOM
- 0.9.4 – DESIGN OF REST AREA
- 0.9.5 – TOOLS FOR DECORATING SIMPLE CLOTHING SHOPS
- 0.9.6 – HOW TO HANDLE DEATH ANGLE.
- 0.9.7 – OPEN CLOTHES SHOP TO PREPARE WHAT: PROBLEM LIGHT DESIGN IN CLOTHING STORE DECORATION.
- 0.9.8 – COLORS OUTSIDE AND INSIDE THE STORE.
- 0.10 9. DARK THINGS IN DESIGNING FASHION STORES
- 0.11 (3) DECORATE THE CLOTHING STORE IN AN ARBITRARY FASHION
- 1 AUTHOR
1. THE COLOR OF THE STORE MUST BE CONSISTENT.
Clothing colors and store space create a fashion shop design style , so be in harmony with each other to create a feeling of looking at the main colors of the store.
Unity here is not a requirement that the color of shop space and clothing must be exactly the same, if so, it will make the store very monotonous and old-fashioned. How to localize symmetry and follow the whole.
The purpose of electric lighting: Electric light has a key effect on the clothes in the store, the same outfit but under the effect of light and without lights is completely different especially when The single demonstration model is required to use electric light to make the background.
The color of the light must also be appropriate when combined with the paint for the shop . Blue feels cool, cool and fanciful (suitable for summer clothes). Yellow gives a warm feeling (suitable for winter clothes)
The fitting room is also very important, the customer makes a decision to buy or not, most of them are in the fitting room but there are many shops that do not have changing rooms or very sketchy, this will picture great enjoyment to the final decision of “buy or not” by customers.
Arranging display shelves in the clothing store must remember to make the walkway comfortable, so divide it into the main aisle and side walkway, the font of the image promotion will face the main door or passage.
2. HOW TO MAKE GOOD ESTIMATION OF FASHION CLOTHING STORE DESIGN?
How much capital to open a clothing store , the cost of designing is the first relatively small amount you have to spend. It is best to estimate when the next design time of the store is and calculate the profit of the store during that time, recommending that the shop owners consider the profitability of their store. to use capital appropriately.
Big investment is not necessarily ineffective, if only a little renovation of the façade and not raising other aspects, it is likely that business performance will not be very high.
It is best to estimate in a 1-year redesign, especially if you are looking for a small women’s clothing shop . It’s best to find out what materials you need to use first, find out what price you need and then calculate how much to use and how much money you need. The most economical method is to buy materials yourself and hire people to design.
3. HOW SHOULD THE CLOTHING STORE FIX COLOR PROBLEMS?
COLOR IN CLOTHING SHOP DESIGN:
(1) Space colors absolutely do not pass the three colors, including white and black.
(2) Gold and silver colors can be used for all types of colors, in which yellow is not yellow and non-silver gray.
(3) Without the guidance of the designer or architect, the color combination is in the way: the wall uses light color, the floor uses medium color and the household items use dark colors. .
(4) The kitchen should not use warm colors except yellow colors.
(5) Absolutely do not use dark green bricks to make floors.
(6) Absolutely not to allow materials with different materials but the same color to be next to each other.
(7) In order to create a style of modern and elegant furniture, it is not allowed to select objects with large flowers in small flowers except for ornamental plants. It is best to use a purple design.
(8) The color of the ceiling must be lighter or the same color as the wall. If the house wall uses bold colors, the ceiling must use light colors. The color of the ceiling can only be white or the same color as the wall.
(9) The space in the store must open smoothly together, so use the same color scheme, while other clever spaces can use different color schemes.
REFER TO THE DESIGN COLORS IN HOW TO DECORATE THE WOMEN’S-MEN’S CLOTHING SHOP
– Red: Easy to make people pay attention, excited, emotional, loyal, enthusiastic, bold, full of life, to symbolize enthusiasm, luck, joy and glory. Negative: easy to be tired, dangerous, stress uneasy, hasty.
– Orange: High eye-catching, higher temperature feeling than easily tired red is the color that shows the receiver.
– Yellow: Popular in the natural world, giving people a sense of clarity and bumper, is the specialized color of the ancient emperors representing nobility.
– Green: Both eyes, makes people think of spring, healthy, quiet, peaceful and intellectual.
– Blue: Bringing a sense of stature, making people think of their destiny, wide, deep, pure, rational and old. Negative: indifferent, melancholy, poor.
– White: Pure, pure, pure. Negative: compassionate, cold.
– Gray: Casual, normal. Negative: empty, heavy, melancholy, desperate.
– Experience opening clothes shop shows that black shows: Consistent, jagged, serious and formal. Negative: dark, evil.
– Lemon yellow: Expressing gentleness, serenity, full of vitality, makes people feel relieved.
– Pink: Beautiful, romantic makes people feel lovely and naive.
– Light blue: Simple, refreshing for people to feel transparent, comfortable and locked.
– Olive color: firm, sure, elegant.
– Young blue: Elegant, rustic looks very fresh and natural.
– Rose color: Elegant, beautiful, rich, sincere and earnest.
4. IN ONE YEAR, THE DESIGN SEASON IS HIGH IN THE SPRING AFTER THE TET HOLIDAY OR JULY AUGUST.
After finishing the Tet holiday , you will often design a large house which is often designed for new stores. In July, August often designed to change the image or upgrade the store.
According to the business situation, August is the lightest business month of the year. If it is not a new store, the design during this period will have a relatively low loss, especially half a month after the business performance is relatively normal, designed during this time period. Business losses will be relatively low.
5. HOW TO AVOID BAD TRENDS IN THE PROCESS OF DECORATING A NICE CLOTHES SHOP?
Below will list a few common trends in the store design process, it is best to avoid these trends:
- Run after lavish tendencies in an exaggerated way.
- Run along the trend of high quality raw materials in an exaggerated way.
- The blind trend buys large-sized items that big stores often use.
- The tendency to build decorative products arbitrarily.
- The tendency to overlook the use function.
6. HOW TO DESIGN A FITTING ROOM – IN THE DESIGN OF MEN’S AND WOMEN’S CLOTHING SHOPS
(1) PAY ATTENTION TO PRIVACY ISSUES FOR CUSTOMERS
The fitting room is a critical issue, which is not enough to ensure customer privacy. Customers try not to show things to others so it is important to consider the issue of ensuring privacy for customers. For example, the door of the fitting room is covered with a curtain, and there is a tight opening with a gap that makes the tester feel frightened.
Another example is the locker room facing the staircase, which can see people up and down very clearly and people traveling on the bridge can see clearly who is in the changing room. Such types of fitting rooms cannot make customers feel secure.
(2) THE AREA MUST NOT BE TOO SMALL.
Usually the fitting room should only leave enough space for one person, especially those that sell underwear. If you have a lot of meat, it is very sorry, the fitting room is a place for everyone, not designed in the shape of anyone. So it is absolutely impossible to let the fitting room be where the slightly stubborn guests feel ashamed.
( 3) FITTING ROOM
There is no room for sketchy decoration of the fitting room, there are many fitting rooms that do not have a fashion shop, but many customers do not want to try it and have to run outside to see the mirror, because if any wearing clothes that are not so beautiful, they are not seen by others.
For example, the big thighs are not exposed when wearing tight pants or will not be seen by the salespeople who say anything very nice, disorienting. A well-constructed fitting room must pay attention to the comfort of the customer, whether the lighting of the lamp is sufficient to be effective in the background …
7. HOW TO DESIGN A FASHION SHOP LIGHT?
(1) USE LIGHTING METHODS SUITABLE FOR DIFFERENT TYPES OF COSTUMES.
Lighting methods can be changed freely to create a direct lighting model. Usually use the following lighting methods:
- Direct lighting and direct selling: direct light has strong light, high efficiency to create a clear shadow, so there is a good contrast is a lighting method full of life, highly effective for the Gorgeous and brilliant costumes.
- Semi-indirect or direct illumination: relatively low lighting efficiency but harmonious light, low contrast, used for light-fitting clothing styles such as Korea and Japan, slowly, fuzzy and gentle suitable for noble and courteous clothes or lingerie.
(2) DIFFERENT LIGHT SOURCES WILL HAVE DIFFERENT LIGHT TEMPERATURES IN THE CLOTHING SHOP
Incandescent light bulbs with warm light are suitable for clothing with warm colors; Fluorescent lamps around cold light will make white or cool colors more personality. Therefore using different types of lights can create a variety of fresh or warm air colors.
(3) LIGHTING DESIGN PRINCIPLES
The breakthrough visual effects of products depend on simple lighting methods that are effective. Select lighting equipment on the principle of lighting efficiency and energy saving.
When designing, attention should be paid to the following points: Raise the wall lighting and other parts may be lower so that the background color on the wall is outstanding in order to fully express the personality and character of the product.
Lighting design must also pay attention to customers, bright and too bright will make eye strain best not to use.
The light intensity reflects the taste style of the store, the higher the store’s light, the more gentle it is, the light with strong intensity is not meaningful with high lighting efficiency. Therefore, it is necessary to rely on product visualization to carry out the design.
8. HOW TO BUILD A COMPREHENSIVE FASHION BOUTIQUE SHOP DECORATION PLAN: FIRST, CHOOSE A TIME.
In a year, the design season is often high in the spring after the Tet holiday is finished or in July August. After the Lunar New Year holiday, the big house will often be designed to design new stores.
In July, August often designed to change the image or upgrade the store. According to the business situation, August is the lightest business month of the year.
If it is not a new store, the design during this period will have a relatively low loss, especially half a month after the business performance is relatively normal, designed in this period of time. Business losses will be relatively low.
It is best to estimate when the next design time of the store is and to calculate the profit of the store during that time, recommending that the shop owners consider the profitability of their store to use proper design capital.
Big investment is not necessarily not using up all the money effectively, if you only think of decorating clothing stores in the façade and not improving other aspects, then surely business performance will not very high. It is advisable to estimate the 1 year 1 time redesign especially for female fashion business people.
It’s best to find out what materials you need to use first, find out what price you need and then calculate how much to use and how much money you need. The most economical method is to buy materials yourself and hire people to design.
DESIGNING SMALL-LARGE CLOTHES SHOP ：
Look for people who have experience in shop design more than that you have to be constantly at the scene to observe the construction so that if there are specific details how to do it, you will tell the constructor clearly.
It should not be until after the construction is completed, then blame it and not only affect the social relationship but also not achieve the effect you desire, redeem both waste of money and waste time.
In addition, must specify the specific construction time, the faster the better, the quality must still be ensured. For example, there are places where you have thought about how to do it but when construction is practically impossible to follow your thoughts, then just remember to make the same effect possible.
It is not recommended to choose too high-class materials just to be effective outside to achieve the ideal goal. Because the design once cannot be used for many years. In addition, if there are any points that are not as effective as you want, you can brainstorm a bit, thinking that in other directions, only the overall style and colors match.
SOME DETAILS NEED TO BE NOTED AFTER DESIGNING TO CREATE A PHOTO OF A CUSTOMER SHOP CLOTHES SHOP :
The first is the treatment of odors, which is very important, if the smell is too long, it is necessary to find the executor to ask again. In addition is handling the corner of the wall or some other details such as material color or glue sticking on the floor.
It was a design, she tried to be as perfect as possible if not only because a corner of the wall or floor, especially those places that were relatively close to the eye, but not good enough, but also affected the overall efficiency, it was not good. Every shop and area is different, so there are some things that can’t be explained too specifically to you.
I would like to say some of the focus on accessories and some things to note in other ways. For equipment, clothing shop accessories should pay attention to the following:
THE FIRST IS THE PLACEMENT OF SOME TYPES OF ACCESSORIES:
– IS THE FONT AND FONT SIZE LARGE AND SUITABLE FOR THE DOOR?
Outside the door basically determines your store style, the size of your choice determines your level, this is just my own personal assessment, I don’t quite claim it to be very scientific but the font and color colors outside the door must be in harmony with each other.
– LOCATION AND EQUIPMENT OF THE CASH REGISTER.
There are shop owners who think that it is not necessary to have a cashier, but in my opinion, no matter how small the store is, it should be. It is not simply a table where the color of the speech must match and match the wall or door, the simplest way is to leave it at the same color as the door.
For the location of the cash register, it is recommended to place it at dead corners so it should not take up too much of the display area, so it is best to stay close to the fitting room.
– LOCATION OF TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT OF THE FITTING ROOM
The color of the fitting room, besides being satisfied with the colors in the store, should be a little eye-catching. In the room should arrange fixed hook. About the best location placed at unused dead corners or places that do not occupy the display area, especially when decorating, decorate a small area clothing shop , the most appropriate is to stay close to the cashier counter .
– DESIGN OF REST AREA
Whether your resting place is just a chair or sa-pha, the tea table is best to have a smooth walkway with the locker room, the view of these two places must be clear, but it should not take too much But it makes customers feel comfortable when they rest. It is best to place a water dispenser, some magazines or catalogs that present the store or hot items today.
– TOOLS FOR DECORATING SIMPLE CLOTHING SHOPS
Regarding the decoration tools in clothing stores, there are people who like to use formal tools that people like to create their own images, according to my observation, there are many things that you use are not practical. In this regard it is best to consult the applications of major brand stores.
Not to tell you to simulate 100% of their design style but to see how they apply. Any tool must also consider its practical application effect first, if it is impossible to show the effect of the dress, how good the tool is is just a discarded piece.
Keep in mind that the choice of colors must be in harmony with the overall style of the store, not just using a style or using non-shaped tools.
For example, how to hang clothes in a shop , there are some shops that hang clothes only in such a face will not hang many designs, but there are stores that hang only on the sides, this is not entirely but I give the best tooth, so it is best to combine it appropriately, the store is generous, so the decoration is simple because it is too liberal to make the customers feel a little high but the shops should be small new true.
“Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon” should let customers feel that the store is small but lots of things. Small shops must take advantage of the types of space, the hidden corners to promote your intelligence so that every inch of space can have its own effect.
– HOW TO HANDLE DEATH ANGLE.
Often you don’t notice or think about this. What is a dead corner? That is, some hidden corners in the store are not easy to handle but cannot change the structure of the room. Turning the dead corner into a living corner is the best way to make your store more harmonious and open space.
So how to turn the corner of life into a dead corner? This depends on your brainstorming ability. It is possible to leave some jewelry, shoes or racks there, which can simply hang some animation to make the dead corner brighter. If you look back and forth and still feel that something is not right, there is a problem.
– OPEN CLOTHES SHOP TO PREPARE WHAT: PROBLEM LIGHT DESIGN IN CLOTHING STORE DECORATION.
Light is an indispensable necessity, light coordination requires experience. The light that is normally used for inside shops usually has several types: daylight, light with warm colors, green light or other decorative lighting colors.
In my opinion, the white light should be kept at the highest level, and the warm colors will stay on the second floor from above, because it does not affect the lighting application of white light.
Other decorative colors should be placed below or at the corners of the walls to be effective as a background. Decorative LED lights are only 1.2 meters away, if placed too much on clothes is not very good, but in the evening there is no light or key light is considered useless.
– COLORS OUTSIDE AND INSIDE THE STORE.
Color that has a great influence on the color shop will show your style and age. Usually there will be no popular colors like white, blue, yellow for fashion fashions. White is often used heavily for formal wear.
Yellow often used for decoration of children’s clothing shop . If our store (women’s fashion store), we should choose the kind of youthful, fashionable and passionate colors such as black, magenta, gray, bright white, silver….
It is recommended that the colors of the subject inside and outside the store must be harmoniously combined. Which subject color inside the store must not exceed 3 types, otherwise it will be less beautiful. The most important thing is to have a close relationship with the style that you do business with.
9. DARK THINGS IN DESIGNING FASHION STORES
(1) PURCHASING LARGE-SIZED APPLIANCES THAT BIG SHOPPING AREAS OFTEN USE BLINDLY
Our main standard is “satisfied customers” so everything must be moderate and sufficient. When buying appliances, they must be in harmony with the space inside the store, absolutely not too large items to block the mobile space.
In addition to having the right size ratio with space, it is also recommended to take advantage of the above space such as designing additional hanging cabinets, wall standing cabinets in suitable positions, and increasing the area in the door design. small area clothing , saving space. This arrangement both helps the limited areas become more spacious and create a sense of ventilation.
Run after luxury in an exaggerated way.
There are clothing stores that use designs and use materials that luxury hotels use, thus misleading use. For example, lamps that are too colorful will make customers not feel the warmth of a fashion store.
Because the hotel is a shelter for tourists, people go to live every day so there is no atmosphere of a fashion shop. There are even fashion shops that simulate the design of karaoke bars, turning fashion stores into entertainment places, which is also a theme of digressive design.
Summarizing these practices is only a waste of time but cannot buy “customer satisfaction”, so you have to think carefully.
(2) SKIP THE USE FUNCTION
The pursuit of beauty in the design process needs to be built on the functional foundation used. There are shops that install up to 7.8 hanging lights, the reflections of lampshades and light bulbs around to create a gloomy feeling, this design has just taken a decent amount of money in the total cost of opening a clothing store. , consuming too much electricity is not suitable, making people feel suppressed.
Or there are too many hand-drawn cabinets that are too inconvenient to use. In addition, there are stores that assemble all types of floor-drawing pictures without following the requirements of the material that are easy to distract, losing the direction and direction.
Pursuing high-quality materials in an exaggerated way
Good quality in the process of designing a shop does not depend on the quality of the material but depends on the quality of the design. For example, fabrics with good clothes are bad, but if sewing skills are not good, no matter how good the fabric is, it is impossible to create good dress designs.
On the contrary, if there are good sewing techniques, even if the fabrics are not high-class, they can create new and eye-catching clothes. Therefore, focusing on the design of using new materials is the best way to go, not to abuse the imported high-class materials such as marble, gold encrusted lamps … to be effective.
(3) DECORATE THE CLOTHING STORE IN AN ARBITRARY FASHION
When designing furniture inside the store will need some decorative items such as tiles, floor tiles, ceiling stickers, decorative flowers …
But the market often provides small accessories, not finished products, some construction units purchase those accessories and optionally assemble such as too large corner contours, door edge braces too big…
The unsuitable size of the assembly without the rule will create counterproductive effects, while narrowing the store space and losing the inherent atmosphere. Therefore, when choosing the finished decoration items, it must be based on design intentions, such careful and careful choices can achieve the most ideal effect.
The above is an analysis of the experience of decorating small clothing shops – big for both male and female subjects.
If you find this article useful, please share it with everyone. You can also find business knowledge, how to get rich, what business is an effective start-up idea, how to make money with other products or ideas in the 100startupideas.com search section.